Hi! Welcome back to my blog.
I hope you and your family a very happy New Year.
Have you made your New Year’s resolutions yet?
Here are my New Years resolutions:
1. Work harder in school and listen to my teachers.
2. Practice my ballet steps every day.
3. Listen to my mom and dad and help around the house.
4. Stop fighting with my brother Mortimer. (This one is going to be hard!)
5. Be kind to everyone I meet.
Below is a video to watch. It’s the Little Mermaid!
Now we can color a picture from the movie, Little Mermaid:
I hope you’ll come back next week. We’ll learn and practice more ballet steps.
See you then.